Information We Collect
When you interact with our website or use our services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Non-personal information: IP address, browser type, device information, etc.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our services
- To personalize your experience
- To communicate with you
- To send promotional emails or newsletters (you can opt-out at any time)
- To analyze and monitor usage of our website
- To comply with legal obligations
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
- With service providers who help us deliver our services
- To comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third-party websites.
Last updated: [May 28, 2023]